Originally posted by: PhoenixRising
Best example of woman not needing a man to support her in this show at present is Mimi - has been alone for over 30-40 years now I guess!
Out her 400 years of life 350 years were without a husband
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: PhoenixRising
Best example of woman not needing a man to support her in this show at present is Mimi - has been alone for over 30-40 years now I guess!
Out her 400 years of life 350 years were without a husband
Originally posted by: Neerasi29
The amazing thing is writers have not even mentioned him once I think..bhool hi Gaye hai..Manju bhi Harshu ko yad nahi karti😢😢
Wo Akshu nhi hai Jo apne ex ko yaad karke aahein bharegi 🤣🤣