god knows .some troll.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
god knows .some troll.
Haan . they feel Shivangi should only have off screen with mohsin.
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Wr u went? come here
I am here went to some work .m back now .
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cw0MjneSFjY/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==
yeh Dekho. kuch missing Hai. maybe the intensity.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cw0MjneSFjY/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==
yeh Dekho. kuch missing Hai. maybe the intensity.
Intensity chodo I don't feel the love here, like it was forced; no offense to them though
Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
Intensity chodo I don't feel the love here, like it was forced; no offense to them though
yeah according to the song there were not dancing and like u said. just for the scene they were doing.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cw0MjneSFjY/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==
yeh Dekho. kuch missing Hai. maybe the intensity.
Arre ho kya raha hai
hum ko bhi pata nahi 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cw2stCtPtqe/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==
after Kiera se aransh.see the difference.