Mein turning out to be a disappointment, I hope wahaj blocks Badar’s number after this
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mein turning out to be a disappointment, I hope wahaj blocks Badar’s number after this
nibba got three lux award nominations for best actor , lux is so ridiculous giving multiple nominations to the same person
Shahroz is kinda hot in this shoot
https://www.instagram.com/p/CwvCTv2teCD/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
they really love him on there, I’m shocked
He seems to be only hated by ahad and sahad fans and there are not many ahad fans on reddit. Else he is pretty much liked by everyone.
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
nibba got three lux award nominations for best actor , lux is so ridiculous giving multiple nominations to the same person
How did he get three nomination?
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
Shahroz is kinda hot in this shoot
https://www.instagram.com/p/CwvCTv2teCD/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==
Vibha your baby villian. 
Baby villain grew up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
aik sitam aur, siyani and some other drama . Afia posted about it
why is he a baby villain ?