Phir dekha full title nahi dekhi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Phir dekha full title nahi dekhi
Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
Okay, no pb
![]()
Idk if you guys know but the guy opposite Jenni in the movie is the one who directed HUM TUM with Rani Ma'am and Saif sir
loved that movie.
Hum Tum my bro fav movie.. All the songs are awesome na
Haan, I love them espe hum hum and ladki kyun♥️
hawww 😱. U called Salman Khan uncle .very bad Aru. tisk tisk to you 😁
Topic moved to our place
Uncle ko uncle hi Bolun ki na
Btw u watch bb?
nice na . but to be honest they were together for 5 yrs in the serial na .toh connection to hoga na .
nice na . but to be honest they were together for 5 yrs in the serial na .toh connection to hoga na .
Yeah awesome..
Connection toh from day 1 
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Topic moved to our place
Uncle ko uncle hi Bolun ki na
Btw u watch bb?
yeah unfortunately 🤣. I watched uddariyan . and I liked priyankit. and they had gone to bb last year. so watched .then I watched season 13 so on and off .
Shivangi and mohsin ? really.
yeah unfortunately 🤣. I watched uddariyan . and I liked priyankit. and they had gone to bb last year. so watched .then I watched season 13 so on and off .
Oh wow bb13 my debut season 
Then last year I watched on n off but towards end continued