I know this. It's so catchy.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I know this. It's so catchy.
Connection.


Hi palak how are you i missed you a lot
She tries to be hard on Ahad but gets angry when someone else say anything bad about him.Her relation is complicated with Ahad and on the outside she is a Sajal fan.Ab bechari flip flop karti rehti hai
Usko khud nahi pata. Hume kaha pata chalega 
Gunaah was a bore and I don't know why saba was even in it. Literally anyone would have played her role..she didn't had much to do in it..
Ohh sad. I really had good hopes from it.
She tries to be hard on Ahad but gets angry when someone else say anything bad about him.Her relation is complicated with Ahad and on the outside she is a Sajal fan.Ab bechari flip flop karti rehti hai
She is not happy with this shehzad sajal rumours and questioning herself if she is too old fashioned 
Wahatever Sajal is saying,Ahad said the same thing in PHJ promotion which was 5 yrs ago.
I also started watching it with high hopes but it was way too predictable. Pak dramas cannot do mystery thrillers.
Wahatever Sajal is saying,Ahad said the same thing in PHJ promotion which was 5 yrs ago.
Then some sajal fans need to dig that video and put it on Twitter.