Just like every other day,they are faithfully doing their job
tuba_farooqi asks:
Ye sawal puchne se pehle sharam nai aye?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Just like every other day,they are faithfully doing their job
tuba_farooqi asks:
Ye sawal puchne se pehle sharam nai aye?
Guys can I am making the new thread?



Geo walo : tb fans you are hereby invited to bash us as much as you want *opens the floor*
I was like who’s Anika but then I saw Mathur
she’s coming for Kubra over this when Kubra doesn’t even know about this . She’s the only person who’s talking about this so of course the actors don’t know he did that . Sajal herself probably doesn’t know