Poll
What shall we name the reunion Chat Club after the show is over?
Page
of
1Here are some names we have compiled for the chat club that will open once the show is over.
Please soch samajhke vote kijiye.😆
If you choose "Other" - comment mein bataiye ke kya naam socha hai aapne.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
We r all victims of Ekta's vision of balh3
I did not vote for others. But these Chat Club name ideas occurred to me after voting. They have some Balh2 hangover 😆 I am sharing here:
Jab Hero Met Coconut
Tissue for this Issue
Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless
I did not vote for others. But these Chat Club name ideas occurred to me after voting. They have some Balh2 hangover 😆 I am sharing here:
Jab Hero Met Coconut
Tissue for this Issue
@bold: This definitely is very apt and accurate for all of us.😆 Love it.
Originally posted by: minakrish
@bold: This definitely is very apt and accurate for all of us.😆 Love it.
🤣 The Issue being plot of season 3
I like victim’s of BALH3
Ruh or jism RaYa ki
Bade atyachar sahe hain 😂
Thread locked as per request by TM
BALH3 DT