Main bhi nahi dekhti, isiliye I had to ask some of the contestants.🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Main bhi nahi dekhti, isiliye I had to ask some of the contestants.🤣
Achcha hai you all are saved from the torture😆Originally posted by: minakrish
Main bhi nahi dekhti, isiliye I had to ask some of the contestants.🤣
Jo remember these were us to all characters of balh 2 plus it's writers🤣
Waise I didn't watch balh 3 so can't comment. But I must say balh 1 and balh 2 were much much better than some millions of noble prize winning serials. Star flush, ghee tv, rangu ye 3 top channels bhar bhar ke aise adbhut serials banate hai jinhe dekhkar aur sunkar hamare aakh aur kaan bhaag jayenge😳. Also special mentions to adbhut bengali serials as well🤪

You look pretty 😂
Hina khan should shout and tear bigg boss aka shreya's kaan ka parda😈🤣
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Hina khan should shout and tear bigg boss aka shreya's kaan ka parda😈🤣
Nope. Why should she? Show is over 😆
Shalin you did well and I liked your singing
what is your real name?
Did you see my message in BB forum? Please see before it closes
Originally posted by: priya185
Did you see my message in BB forum? Please see before it closes
I did and replied too.🤗