Wait, is discussing Minionite's post about not discussing politics still politics? I think we need more clarity 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Wait, is discussing Minionite's post about not discussing politics still politics? I think we need more clarity 😆
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
baji dargai baji dargai
😆
Ab ek insaan jagda na karne ki khwahish bhi na rakhe.. Ghor Kalyug
Is this post about politics too?Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
Wait, is discussing Minionite's post about not discussing politics still politics? I think we need more clarity 😆
Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
Wait, is discussing Minionite's post about not discussing politics still politics? I think we need more clarity 😆
Ye alag inception chal raha hai yaha.
But why are political and religious discussions banned? Who took offense 😆
Oh God.Originally posted by: infinity101
Is this post about politics too?
Originally posted by: ohophelia
But why are political and religious discussions banned? Who took offense 😆

wo sab choro bhai taklu look hot as f
Originally posted by: K6EERHOJSSAWII63
😆
Ab ek insaan jagda na karne ki khwahish bhi na rakhe.. Ghor Kalyug

My 8 month old daughter has habit of putting her leg on either me or her father. That's so cute. 😆
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k