looks like it is going to be a lot of Tashan from both . waiting for it .
I'm all here for tashan😳
Friday epi dekha?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
looks like it is going to be a lot of Tashan from both . waiting for it .
I'm all here for tashan😳
Friday epi dekha?
Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
Arrey wah! Dekhne mein kaafi achha hai Rey's acting dekhte hai kaise hoga jab screen peh ayega. They are so ❤️ Love them
Rey ka acting acha hi hoga bas ho blunt face nah dekhna hai😆
These two
yeah I watch everyday .only thing I watch late in the night . the episode r getting interesting.
yeah I watch everyday .only thing I watch late in the night . the episode r getting interesting.
Yeah.. I think this time they ll patch up.
hmm not sure Radhi looks very angry and not interested at all in him there was an extended bts where she is saying I have already trusted and loved U but I won't do the mistake never again. so maybe she will take time might be .let's see
hmm not sure Radhi looks very angry and not interested at all in him there was an extended bts where she is saying I have already trusted and loved U but I won't do the mistake never again. so maybe she will take time might be .let's see
I second you.
She is not ready at all espe after what he said, the girl is scared. Actually, those words are haunting her, jab tak nahin move karegi jab tak woh Rey ko samajh payegi that he is genuinely sorry and it wasn't his intention to hurt her that way. She is fighting her own demons. Dil nahin suna chahti hai abhi. Let's see how much time she takes.
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Rey ka acting acha hi hoga bas ho blunt face nah dekhna hai😆
These two
That face of him is always there joh bhi character ho
Mmmm! Interesting. Dono drunk hai kya? 😆 Can't wait to see this
nahi only Radhi . looks like that. he is talking straight.