yeh kisidin pitega Ahad fans se🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yeh kisidin pitega Ahad fans se🤣
I've dissed the user on twitter atleast respect a celebrity rather than bashing them atleast I'm happy that ahad got a multistarer project
He likes to f up other fandoms so it's definitely viagra 🤣
Usko koi farak nahi padta. Hippopotamus ki skin strength hai uska 🤣
Like at their home people don't give more importance to the toddler and will be pampering the older one
There is a reason why my brother hated me in our childhood 🤣
Usko koi farak nahi padta. Hippopotamus ki skin strength hai uska 🤣
😂😂😂 Priya you nailed it I got ROFL over your post
https://www.instagram.com/p/CwdGGmLNU4T/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
wonder what happened. I was hoping to see them together
Wania needs to make her drama debut she's a proper heroine material i would love to see her in some geo, Ary and green tv dramas
👇👇👇
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiFITbNqRSo/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==