Lmaooo exactly.
She SPELLS ButterFace.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Lmaooo exactly.
She SPELLS ButterFace.
Woh lakkhan ka legend tu he hai munna. Kitna der tak chupayega sabse.
kia gazab pelai kar rhe hu b2ke chichaOriginally posted by: Deadinside
Woh lakkhan ka legend tu he hai munna. Kitna der tak chupayega sabse.
✨STUNNING✨
She looked prettier before the surgeries.
She on the other hand is GORGEOUS ♥️
Gentlemen, take it easy because Supari herself doesn’t know her password. If I lose my phone someday, consider me e-dead. I wouldn’t know how to log back in.
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
She on the other hand is GORGEOUS ♥️
If you like her, I recommend watching her Telugu movie Fidaa. A beautiful romantic movie.
Here, I even found the link for you.🤦♀️😊 (Hindi dubbed version)
Pehle yeh batau Iske andar kya hain? Those facial expressions do not inspire confidence, sir.
https://x.com/evelynstheo/status/2047348872431775934 https://x.com/acviralhub/status/2047351293984047208...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DafUXzeMD-k/?igsh=MXV1ajZyamFjMGFjMA==
I have heard people on this forum say..a real star is one who makes a bad movie work at the BO..this is exacly what is happening with Alpha rn...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXWo9IgDGwy/?igsh=OGN0Z2doc216Yjlu
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/alia-bhatt-says-she-wont-be-speaking-until-tuesday-after-talking-for-4-hours-straight_233377
5