Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
She is just meh!
Never got the hype around her!
I know this won’t sit well with some of you but I find her average. Something about her mouth makes it impossible for me to find her attractive. I don’t even know what that is but…
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I know this won’t sit well with some of you but I find her average. Something about her mouth makes it impossible for me to find her attractive. I don’t even know what that is but…
The opinions on this thread are stunning😳
We can all agree she is stunning!


Nice butt. Don’t care about the face.
I know right?? Blame the UN 🤣
You just spoke my mind, madam. Here's a gift for you.Originally posted by: WOBEHQIS4OW4OVN6
Nice butt. Don’t care about the face.

https://x.com/evelynstheo/status/2047348872431775934 https://x.com/acviralhub/status/2047351293984047208...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DafUXzeMD-k/?igsh=MXV1ajZyamFjMGFjMA==
I have heard people on this forum say..a real star is one who makes a bad movie work at the BO..this is exacly what is happening with Alpha rn...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXWo9IgDGwy/?igsh=OGN0Z2doc216Yjlu
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/alia-bhatt-says-she-wont-be-speaking-until-tuesday-after-talking-for-4-hours-straight_233377
5