Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Surili would've been the same age when isha and arjun were born , matlab kuch bhi? 🤣
Han EDT finish Karna Hai na, so kuch bhi 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Surili would've been the same age when isha and arjun were born , matlab kuch bhi? 🤣
Han EDT finish Karna Hai na, so kuch bhi 🤣
11:30 is the time when i wrap up my I-F duties and finally go to sleep...
Maybe DB is Shiv's biological dad 😆
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
11:30 is the time when i wrap up my I-F duties and finally go to sleep...
Please thats evening for me 😆
Mereko saare interesting theories 11.00 K baad hi aatein hain mind mein.
11.00-2.00 is the time zone when I am completely into fiction zone (If I don't have anything important work or studies related) in a half sleeping position
DB having bad eyes on Bahurani Surili kuch jaida hi dark ho Jayega 😆
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Please thats evening for me 😆
Mereko saare interesting theories 11.00 K baad hi aatein hain mind mein.
11.00-2.00 is the time zone when I am completely into fiction zone (If I don't have anything important work or studies related) in a half sleeping position
I do that when i have disturbed sleep and think about tv shows to lull myself back to sleep agian🤣
On a serious note,
After marriage it's going to be really hard for Yuvika to manaooo her Rutha Hua Pati dev 😆
The way Neil bhav khata Hai 🤣

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
DB having bad eyes on Bahurani Surili kuch jaida hi dark ho Jayega 😆
He just looked into her eyes i don't think that's bad
This is bad;

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
I do that when i have disturbed sleep and think about tv shows to lull myself back to sleep agian🤣
We all do that I guess 😆
Mere sapne mein Buzzo already do Baar Kartik ko bite kar Chuka Hai 🤣
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90