Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Where are you guys? Trying to increase activity in the Shiv Surili forum?😆
I'm here lmao 🤣
Just can't think of any topic to discuss 🤷🏻♀️😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Where are you guys? Trying to increase activity in the Shiv Surili forum?😆
I'm here lmao 🤣
Just can't think of any topic to discuss 🤷🏻♀️😆
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Every profession is difficult and challenging in own ways I can very well hypothetically imagine you banging your head on wall 🤣
NGL I've come close to doing that dozens of times🤣
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
New ep is in 3 hours i hope we get a good episode today which does not make me regret sacrificing my sleep for it😔
You sleep too early 😆
Discuss anything. The idea is to finsih the thread that's all.😆
11:30 is early?
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Yaar i give up let's finish today's episode in this thread and start a fresh thread tomorrow, I'll come after watching the episode....
Arreh episode K just baad switching between two threads is difficult 😆
Kusum new EDT de humein
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Where are you guys? Trying to increase activity in the Shiv Surili forum?😆
Guys what if Isha-Arjun are DB and Surili 's kids? 😲
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Arreh episode K just baad switching between two threads is difficult 😆
Kusum new EDT de humein
Yes Kusum ji we need new EDT 🙂
TOO early
Surili would've been the same age when isha and arjun were born , matlab kuch bhi? 🤣
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90