You both are out of BB house kya??😆
Kiska kirdaar nibhaya tha🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
You both are out of BB house kya??😆
Kiska kirdaar nibhaya tha🤣
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
You both are out of BB house kya??😆
Kiska kirdaar nibhaya tha🤣
Yes been some time.. I was Shilpa Shinde 😆
Asli BB toh CC pe chal ra hai 🤔Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
You both are out of BB house kya??😆
Kiska kirdaar nibhaya tha🤣
Dare I ask, why was shilpa sindhe famous in original BB house.?😆
Have to give it to you guys and shreya for your patience levels... I couldn't participate even from audience gallery😆
Originally posted by: infinity101
Asli BB toh CC pe chal ra hai 🤔
I am better here in slowly's thread, yesterday nathu guided me there.. Galti ho gyi hmse..ab yahan se bahar...not even sneak peak.🙈
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
You both are out of BB house kya??😆
Kiska kirdaar nibhaya tha🤣
I didn't participate...
This time.
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Dare I ask, why was shilpa sindhe famous in original BB house.?😆
Have to give it to you guys and shreya for your patience levels... I couldn't participate even from audience gallery😆
She was a strong-minded contestant.. has certain charm about her that's why entire season was about her only. She had both fans and anti fans..
Baki infinity might tell you properly as I wasnt following BB that properly after season 6/7. 😆
Game was fun though.. if certain things can be taken care I wouldn't mind participating in a game like this 😆
She was famous for her roti belna and nautanki.Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Dare I ask, why was shilpa sindhe famous in original BB house.?😆
Have to give it to you guys and shreya for your patience levels... I couldn't participate even from audience gallery😆
Originally posted by: infinity101
She was famous for her roti belna and nautanki.
Lol😆
arrey vikas gupta se dusmaani bhul gayi😆Originally posted by: infinity101
She was famous for her roti belna and nautanki.