Originally posted by: minakrish
Official Announcement from HUM Network is here.
https://hum.tv/blog/cast-announced-for-netflixs-first-pakistan-themed-original/
Finally hum tv Confirmed it now I'm super happy for that
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: minakrish
Official Announcement from HUM Network is here.
https://hum.tv/blog/cast-announced-for-netflixs-first-pakistan-themed-original/
Finally hum tv Confirmed it now I'm super happy for that
Originally posted by: minakrish
And some Ahad on the side.🤣
He's like a salad side dish with the biryani🤣
Originally posted by: minakrish
Official Announcement from HUM Network is here.
https://hum.tv/blog/cast-announced-for-netflixs-first-pakistan-themed-original/
Yes . Festival begins. And none in the Pak drama industry is willing to lose the opportunity to be in the mab of global entertainment. 😆
Originally posted by: minakrish
Hinna, I’m able to tag Awida again.
Me too
I wonder what happened yesterday
For HUM TV, yes definitely.🤣
Originally posted by: minakrish
As per this we have Hamza and Maya as well. Poori industry ko daal diya hai iss project mein.🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CwUntDWIeXx/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
I don't think even episodic shows have these many characters
Yes . Festival begins. And none in the Pak drama industry is willing to lose the opportunity to be in the mab of global entertainment. 😆
Definitely. Everyone wants to be a part of this project one way or another. I feel it is too crowded.
As per another post on Insta it says - Fawad Khan, Mahira Khan, Sanam Saeed and Ahad Raza Mir are reported to be the lead cast.
Hamza Ali Abbasi, Bilal Ashraf, Maya Ali, Iqra Aziz, Hania Aamir, Khushaal Khan, Nadia Jamil, Omair Rana and Samina Ahmed as supporting characters.
Audience be like...🤣
So looking forward to, after a great time, it would be fun watching Fawad.
FINALLY FAWAD IS BACK ON TV
PHEW