Purpose of thread is still alive through your post, Cari😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Purpose of thread is still alive through your post, Cari😆
Kaash koi ladki Single hoti iss forum mein.....
Unhi se batiya lete pyaar ki do meethi meethi baatein 🥳
Ohh thanks thanks.. 😆 It is actually so funny!
I so want to use Abhijeet's gif as a token of thanks.. but I am controlling myself..
------>😊
Now who is Abhijeet? I'm scared to ask in case you post something like BM 😆!!!

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
🤣 Arey. I'm just asking for a translation not asking you to double my money with the Hera Pheri scheme!
4 lines.. 1 line per week.. Thats how I will work🤣
Nandini ke pass?? 😆

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
It is past midnight in India...🤡🤡
https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/hera-pheri-ab-hum-nahi-bach-sakte-shyam-nahi-bach-sakte-gif-17580255


Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Now who is Abhijeet? I'm scared to ask in case you post something like BM 😆!!!

Just because you asked!
Presenting.... Abhijeet from CID🥳

Good luck turning time back
