Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
whats new in it 🙄 same old saas beta indian faltu drama
Already viewers r decreasing..it will be more ..
IF spoilers are mostly correct.For a change I want some conflicts.I feel like I am watching a documentary otherwise.whats new in it 🙄 same old saas beta indian faltu drama
Already viewers r decreasing..it will be more ..
Katha is being selfish 🤣
Viaan's family tree also must grow !
Poor fellow... Will never be able to feel fatherhood completely... he can roam around other people's wives delivery rooms and witness 🤣
whats new in it 🙄 same old saas beta indian faltu drama
Already viewers r decreasing..it will be more ..
Which Saasu ma will like it !
🤣She is accepting ( pretending) Katha who is a single mom ( widow)
Why can't Katha give birth to Viaan's baby , wasted all rahguvansi's future adventures
How many" unique true ❤️ love " stories they would create !
Katha and her conditions 🤣
IF spoilers are mostly correct.For a change I want some conflicts.I feel like I am watching a documentary otherwise.
Really ... they give out too much in spoilers 😆
Maya didi ... she looks a bit cunning.... hopefully stick to her " intention"... stay out of Katha invading her brain 🧠 too🤣
Be ready for lectures lol🤪
Free lectures on the way for having fun 🤪🤣