Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
nice .the way Kushal came and stood next to her so cute .
Yeah.. looks like friendly guy
I’am doing that galti and watching all her shows but I like Kushaal
Wait am I the only one who feels like Kushal has a lil crush on Shivangi i mean look at his body language when she’s talking
Idk maybe I’m being delulu and he’s like that with all his costars🤣
Wait am I the only one who feels like Kushal has a lil crush on Shivangi i mean look at his body language when she’s talking
Idk maybe I’m being delulu and he’s like that with all his costars🤣
Kuch zyada protective nahi hai the way he comes n stand🤣
I heard that he was linked up with all his co actress? Is that true?😆
Originally posted by: OnyxOutlaw
I’am doing that galti and watching all her shows but I like Kushaal
You still believe her?😲
I started to like him.
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Kuch zyada protective nahi hai the way he comes n stand🤣
I heard that he was linked up with all his co actress? Is that true?😆
Yes🤣 the way he’s standing there with his arm on the wall 😆 no guy would do that in front of a girl they don’t like
I have no idea about his personal life tho. I did know about his relationship with Gauhar Khan but other than that I have no clue