Maybe take a hint, people are not impressed with your acting skills. and offers are now being made taking into account the audience choice. I am afraid, her career might take a similar route like that of her father....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Maybe take a hint, people are not impressed with your acting skills. and offers are now being made taking into account the audience choice. I am afraid, her career might take a similar route like that of her father....
https://x.com/bindasbhidu/status/2087728347375935869
https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060
Celebrities at Wimbledon - Ananya Panday https://www.instagram.com/p/Dao6TqTCNSR/?img_index=3 igsh=YTFtYmNoeGIweGUx
So, I finally watched Chand Mera Dil. It left a sweet taste behind. At its heart, this is not really a love story. It is a relationship story. A...
https://x.com/BOWorldwide/status/1983422863265996859
0