Hey guys
I have changed my username to TheGirlofRagas
Please take this into consideration and find me
Yes, I will forever be a musicalstorm
Kosha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hey guys
I have changed my username to TheGirlofRagas
Please take this into consideration and find me
Yes, I will forever be a musicalstorm
Kosha
You will always be our Kosha ❤️
Originally posted by: devashree_h
You will always be our Kosha ❤️
Aww thanks Devashree 🤗🤗🤗
Heard that Karan is coming back with Jennifer...Is it true?
No, thats probably someone's wishful thinking.😆
Originally posted by: devashree_h
No, thats probably someone's wishful thinking.😆
I got to know that one month passes and Jennifer is paired with some tellywood actor. First Arjun Bijlani, Fahmaan Khan and now KW
Even though its someone wishful thinking, it really made be happy...Jeran heart wanna see them together in a show...
Is she really coming or not GOD knows 😆
I also heard about FK rumour. But that show seems definitely to be coming. It's on Sony.
Your DP is my favorite ❤🫶🫶
Jeran Forever 🫶 JW and KW
Did you get the news? That both of them are coming together
Originally posted by: devashree_h
I also heard about FK rumour. But that show seems definitely to be coming. It's on Sony.
Then the chances are there we will again meet in forum
Cause I will definitely watch it 😳
I will probably be there just as the Channel Mod, and not participate. 😆
Originally posted by: TheGirlofRagas
Your DP is my favorite ❤🫶🫶
Jeran Forever 🫶 JW and KW
Did you get the news? That both of them are coming together
Thankyou, I made that myself.
Oh really that's great news. I hope it's not just another music video or small project but a major one.
A.