What a freaking entitled manipulative, gaslighting loser - Aradhan's step-sisters fiance that is. That sister is has no idea what she's getting into.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What a freaking entitled manipulative, gaslighting loser - Aradhan's step-sisters fiance that is. That sister is has no idea what she's getting into.
Next week better pick up the pace and get somewhere. Today's episode was all kinds of choppy.
Originally posted by: neil_d23
On a different note- I am not liking the direction and edition of today's episode, Kabhi Rey Kabhi Dehradun Kabhi Revati Kabhi Mimmi...just complete one sequence in one shot...takes away the impact of the situation/scene.
yeah they are messing up
Originally posted by: Tara_memu12
I am just happy they are getting back on track. Maybe it's time I start watching it again!
Also I am surprised how I went by my decision of not watching it for so long. EK really does have some power to shoo me away 🤡
wapass dekhlo behen 😆 It's time
Oh is it 🤔 but it was looking like tamatar ki chatney
Oh is it 🤔 but it was looking like tamatar ki chatney
tomato puree not chatney.. waise usko free ka tamatar facial mil gaya😆
Oh is it 🤔 but it was looking like tamatar ki chatney
Haan but usko spicey laga.
Isi liye I was saying.
Nausheen’s face job really bothers me everytime she is on screen. Hopefully I will get warm up real soon
Can someone give me summary post leak. How did she find out about the mother and what were those letters (aaj ka flashback)
Now a days i feel show is revolving around Radhi's family ( Real Mom's family )