Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/IndieKnopfler/status/1691863589219430575?s=20
Make a thread tagging Arsalan on this 😆
Someone did.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5335634/21-years-of-sonu-nigam-acting-debut 😆
I have been here less and I let maroon take my turn already open a CC in June so he opened one since u were missing, and no one discusses it anymore and the team as given their turns to others as well.Originally posted by: Maharani69
You guysss, I’ve been gone 8 months. When I left you were discussing this & now that I’m back…this is déjà vu. 😭
ok visit more now. 😢I have been here less
https://twitter.com/kooprotector/status/1692232163268374748?s=20
Ooof Jennie doesn’t even try on stage .
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0