Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I am glad that ishani trusted ranveer completely in adult magazine matter.gauri's shock was funny.good that ranveer felt that someone has entered their life to spoil their happiness.ishani should also take it seriously.

Ranveer wants ishani to tell him to keep her heart with him like before.ranveer asking ragini to tell ishani to say those words was funny.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

yes ishani trusted ranveer the most in adult magazine matter and happy that you liked gauri's shock

and yes ranveer felt that someone has entered their life to spoil their happienss but ishani didn't take it seriously wish that she could take it seriously

happy that you liked ranveer telling ishani to tell him to keep her heart with him and ranveer asking raagini to tell ishani to say those words

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 865

It was afternoon 2 o clock were Ishani opened her eyes and yawned well were she felt so fresh and relaxed were she searched for Ranveer. Ranveer now came out of the dressing room after changing himself to his coat and suite attire.

Ishani: Ranveer

Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):Slept well

Ishani: Haan thank you really slept very peacefully.

Ranveer: Tk let me order for lunch let us have the lunch and leave.

Ishani: haan order it let me get ready before lunch comes.

Ranveer: hmm okay

Ishani got up and entered the dressing room to change herself. It was next half an hour were Ishani came out of changing herself to the saree. As she came out Ranveer was sitting in the sofa were there was their lunch in the tea poi. Ishani came and sat next to him and they both served themselves and started to have the lunch. Finishing their lunch and packing their night dresses and they checked out the hotel room and they came to the parking and got in the car. Ranveer started to drive the car were Ishani saw Ranveer.

Ishani: Really thank you so much even If I have gone to home I would have not got this much peaceful sleep.

Ranveer: For this you never need to thank me. Its my duty to take care of my wife's sleep and her health.

Ishani; hmm (she gave a smile to him)

Ranveer too smiled to her and he was driving back home.

It was exactly 3.30 when Ishani entered the house were she saw Raagini sitting in Amba's lap and was smiling to her grandmother.

Raagini(in a cute tone):Dadi..

Amba: hmm

Raagini: Mama kahan?(she was so innocent and puppy face)

Amba: She will come..

Ishani(with a smile coming near to them and in a cute tone);Raagini..

Raagini(hearing her name and seeing Ishani with a smile): Mama..

Ishani: Haan Mama..

Amba left Raagini down were cutie pie came fast and hugged Ishani's leg were Ishani too hugged her with her hand.

Ishani; Maa really sorry for being late..

Amba(got up and came to Ishani);Arrey why you need to ask sorry for this. No problem dikhra..

Ishani: thank you Maa.

Amba: Haan (seeing the entrance):Where is Ranveer?

Ishani; He has gone to office after dropping me Maa.

Amba; hmm tk tk..you take Raagini to room.

Ishani: Haan Maa..

Amba started to move from there were Ishani too took Raagini in her hand started to walk towards her room.

The day started to move were the day came to its night 10 o clock were all were retiring back to their room after their dinner. Ishani sitting in the bed and was making Raagini sleeping in her hug were Ranveer came out of the washroom after changing himself to his night dress. He went and locked the door and then came back to the bed and sat in the bed and saw Ishani.

Ranveer: Ishani

Ishani: mmm

Ranveer: Can you give a hug to me also?

Ishani: No

Ranveer: Arrey want to say you something

Ishani: Tell like this itself I can hear you

Ranveer: Nahi I can tell you keeping you in my hug only.

Ishani: (giving a impossible head shake): Some times know I get confused who is the child Raagini or you.

Ranveer: Haan both of us are child to you only.

Ishani(giving a smile):Tk wait(she saw Raagini were she was now cutely sleeping cutely moving her lips lightly).

Ishani carefully made Raagini to lay in the bed and then she got down from the bed and came around the bed and stood near Ranveer were Ranveer with a smile got up from the bed and in a cute move hugged Ishani were Ishani too hugged him back with a smile.

Ranveer(in her ears); you looked beautiful in your joker dress Ishani.

Ishani(thinking about coming as joker in his corporate party during the fight of going to chiraag's place and with a smile): really?

Ranveer: Haan really you looked beautiful in that dress.

Ishani(coming out of the hug and seeing him): But that time you were very angry on me know? you didn't even want to tell that I looked beautiful in that dress.

Ranveer: Haan was angry on you but there was love in my heart for you that time too.

Ishani: haan that I know? When Maa got bite by a dog and for that when Laxmi Maasi came and scolded me you came and stood in front of me to prevent me from getting scolding from Maasi.

Ranveer(with a smile): Haan I can behave worst to you Ishani, I can insult you, I can humiliate you, even I can speak harsh words to you, I can scold you but (with a emotional face holding her cheeks with his both the hands and with so much love overflowing in his face): I never like anyone scolding you or humiliating you. I will never give up on you in front of others Ishani.

Ishani with so much love saw Ranveer were Ranveer was seeing her with so much love flowing face were Ishani taking the initiative with love kissed his lips and took back her lips and gave a smile to him were Ranveer who didn't expect this kiss from Ishani saw her with a wide open eyes.

Ranveer: what a beautiful kiss? Just loving it.

Ishani; (smiling well): mmm

Ranveer smiling to her and with the same smile hit his forehead with Ishani's forehead were Ishani too hit her forehead well with Ranveer's forehead and they were in the bliss of being close to each other were that was the moment they heard a voice telling "anyone come soon"

Ranveer(taking his forehead from Ishani's forehead and saw her with a thinking face): Its sharman's voice know?

Ishani; Haan Ranveer...I think Parul ...

Ranveer immediately walked towards the door and opened the door were Ishani too walked behind him. They both walked and came to Sharman and Parul's room were by that time everyone in the family were in their room. Ishani and Ranveer entered the room and saw inside were Parul was holding her stomach with pain.

Amba(seeing Baa); Baa Parul has come to her 9th month end and I think its labour pain.

Baa; haan Amba its labour pain only..(seeing Sharman): Let's take her to hospital Sharman.

Ranveer(seeing Baa): Baa let me and Sharman go to the hospital you all be in home.

Ishani: Haan Baa you all cannot be awake for long in the night time. let me go with them you all be in home If anything needed let us call you.

Amba: Haan (seeing Ranveer);Ishani is right Ranveer take Ishani and Laxmi some ladies are needed near to parul this time.

Ranveer: haan tk maa. (seeing Sharman): Lift parul sharman.

Laxmi(with tears);carefully

Ranveer: Nothing will happen Maasi you relax

Sharman took Parul in his hands and started to walk were Ishani saw Amba.

Ishani; Maa Raagini is sleeping in the room.

Amba: Haan let me take care of her

Ishani: tk Maa let me leave.

Ishani telling it walked fast to her room and entered her room and took her phone and started to walk towards the entrance of the house.

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

They are back home after being well rested and share a hug. He admits he always loves her, even when he is mad.

Parul is about to have her baby. A new arrival.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

They are back home after being well rested and share a hug. He admits he always loves her, even when he is mad.

Parul is about to have her baby. A new arrival.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes they came back home after a good rest and yes that a cute hug indeed

yes he is admitting that he always love her even though he is angry too

parul is in her labour

let us see the new arrival

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 866

Ishani walked fast and came out of the house and came to the parking were by that time Laxmi got in the back seat and Sharman made parul to laid in the back seat were Ishani too got in the back seat of the car and made Parul to lay comfortable in Laxmi's lap and she made Parul to keep her leg in her lap and closed the door. Ranveer sat in the driving seat and Sharman sat next to him with tensed face. Ranveer started to drive the car towards the hospital.

Parul(with tears):Maa its really paining so much..

Laxmi; Kuch nahi hua Parul we will reach the hospital soon.

Ishani(holding Parul's hands and making her comfortable): Parul bear the pain for sometime. Haan it will pain a lot but after few hours you can see your baby's face think that alone.

Parul; Haan Bhabhi..

Ishani was kept on comforting parul to bear the pain were Ranveer in the next 20 minutes reached the hospital and brought the car to the portico of the hospital were Sharman immediately got down from the car and went to the entrance of the hospital and the hospital personnel's brought the stretcher and they took Parul out of the car and they started to take her inside the hospital. Ishani and Laxmi got down and they too started to walk inside the hospital. 

Ranveer took the car to the parking and parked the car and got down from the car and started to walk towards the hospital. He entered the hospital and then asking the way for the maternity ward and he came to the maternity ward were in front of the Labor room Ishani, Laxmi and Sharman were standing with tensed face. Ishani made Laxmi to sit in the chair and made her to relax herself.

Ranveer too came and stood next to Sharman and touched his shoulder and told him to calm himself with his eyes. Sharman had a tensed face even though.

They were able to hear the shouting of Parul due to pain were Ranveer now hearing Parul's pain screaming now saw Ishani were she was now consoling Laxmi that the baby will come to the world safely were Ranveer seeing Ishani thought about the day he brought Ishani to the hospital when Ishani had a her Labor pain. For a while he got so much respect on woman gender. 

Ranveer(in thoughts): Haan men are always men we never feel any pain during having physical relationship with women. We just see our pleasure in it but Women are always women without any fear without thinking about the pain too they are ready to enter the labor room to give birth to their child.

When Ranveer was thinking it that was the moment they heard a very great screaming of parul were following it a cry of new creature was heard were all of them now had a smile in their faces all saw each others faces. Laxmi got up from the chair and went and stood near the Labor room were Ishani too went and stood next to her. In the next 10 minutes a nurse came out of the room and saw all of them with a smile.

Nurse: Baby's father..

Sharman: Me.

Nurse: (with a smile):Congratulations sir its a boy baby..

Sharman had a happy smile were Laxmi had a happy smile and she joined hands and saw up and thanked the god were Ranveer had a extreme happy smile. Ishani too had a happy smile were they were really excited for the new member of their family.

Nurse: Your wife had a normal delivery and she fainted and after a while she will be out of the dizziness. Baby is been cleaned after cleaning we will bring the baby to you.

sharman(with a happy smile):Thank you sister...

Nurse shook her head as okay and she entered the labor room again.

Ranveer(seeing Sharman and hugging him with a smile): Congratulations Sharman

Sharman: Thank you Ranveer(he came out of the hug and had a happy smile)

Ishani(seeing Sharman):Bhaiya congrats for becoming father.

Sharman: Thank you Ishani...(coming to her and with a smile holding her hand):thank you really If you didn't think to marry parul to me I too would have not married in my life. Because of this marriage life only today I got this feeling of how it feels to be a father to a child. Thank you Ishani.

Ishani; come on Bhaiya when you started to be formal to me? Really I am happy for you and parul.

Sharman; hmmm

It was next 10 minutes were another nurse brought a little baby covered with the towel were the baby was so cute were he was still now crying well. Sharman was so much excited.

Nurse(seeing all): Father of the child..

Sharman: Mein..

Nurse gave the baby in the hands of Sharman were Sharman holding his son in his hands had a emotional tears in his eyes were the baby was now slowing down his tears and saw Sharman with a up to cry face.

Sharman: (in a fatherly affection tone): Mera beta..

Little boy cutely moved his hands responding to his father's call. Ranveer saw the little boy with a happy smile were Ishani too saw the little boy were Sharman saw Ishani and gave the boy to           Ishani.

Ishani(seeing Sharman): Bhaiya give the baby to Laxmi maasi first.

Laxmi(with a smile): Nahi Ishani as sharman told today what ever happened is because of you only. Chalo first get my Pota in your hand first.

Sharman hearing it and with a smile showed the baby to Ishani were Ishani got the baby in her hands were she had a emotional face seeing the baby in her hands were the baby was again trying to cry

Ishani(with a emotional face):you want to cry...Nahi you should be always smiling and live a happy life forever

Ranveer for a while admired Ishani having a baby in her hand were she looked even more beautiful in her heart the way she made Sharman and Parul's life a beautiful one really made him to love her more and more.

Ishani with a smile gave the baby in the hand of Laxmi were Laxmi got the baby with a happy smile. finally Nurse got the baby and entered the room again.

Ishani(dialing to Amba and kept the phone in her ear were once Amba picked the call with a smile):Maa...

Amba: Haan Ishani what happened? everything is fine know?

Ishani: Maa relax...you have become Dadi once again. Its a boy baby..

Amba(with a happy smile): Thank you Bhagwan...I am really happy Ishani..

Ishani: Haan Maa all of us are really happy. Maa he is looking so cute..

Amba: haan

Ishani: Tk Maa tell everyone in the home and tell everyone to come in the morning to hospital. Till that let us be in the hospital.

Amba: Haan tk tk Beta...

Ishani cut the call and saw  Ranveer, Sharman and Laxmi sitting in the chair. Ishani too went and sat in the chair next to Ranveer and saw Ranveer with a smile.

Ishani: I told to Maa, She will tell to everyone in the family. I told all of them to come in the morning.

Ranveer; Haan tk.

They waited for Parul to gain consciousness were it was exactly midnight 2 o clock when a nurse came out and saw Sharman.

Nurse: Sir you can go and see your wife.

Sharman: haan let me come..(seeing Laxmi): Let me go and see Parul and come Maa.

Laxmi: haan tk Sharman.

Sharman entered the labor room and saw Parul were Parul was looking so happy even in that tiered face. The baby was laying well in the cradle near to Parul's bed. Sharman seeing the baby and seeing Parul.

Sharman: How are you now?(he caressed her hair)

Parul: haan I am fine

Sharman(showing the baby): Thank you for this baby really he is cute.

Parul: Haan just like you. Really I only need to tell thank you to you for giving me my beta.

Sharman: (with a smile); Okay you are welcome..

Parul gave a happy smile were Sharman too gave a happy smile.

Sharman: Tk you take rest. Let me tell Laxmi maa to leave to home let her come in the morning.

Parul : Haan tk tk

Sharman giving a smile to her and he came out of the labor room and came to Laxmi, Ranveer and Ishani.

Sharman: Maa Parul is fine. you go home and take rest and then come in the morning.

Ranveer: Haan Maasi go home and(seeing Sharman): Sharman you too go home and take rest. From morning you need to be with Parul only and till she gets discharged know you will be busy only. so you go home and sleep for sometime and come back in the morning.

Sharman;But Ranveer

Ishani: Bhaiya Ranveer is telling it correctly only. From morning and till getting discharged you need to be with parul only and you won't get time to rest so you go home and sleep for sometime and come back in the morning. Take Maasi also with you. Let me and Ranveer be in the hospital. If Parul needs anything let us manage.

Sharman: sure hain na

Ishani: haan bhaiya Pakka(seeing Laxmi): you too go home Maasi take rest and come in the morning..

Laxmi: Haan tk tk Ishani..

Ranveer took the car key out of the pant pocket and gave it to Sharman were Sharman getting the car key and both Sharman and Laxmi started to leave from the hospital.

Ishani went and sat in the chair were Ranveer too came and sat in the chair next to Ishani. Ishani bit getting tiered as Ranveer sat next to her held his hand and then resting herself well in the chair and rested her head in his shoulder and closed her eyes to sleep were Ranveer too getting Ishani wants to sleep adjusted himself in the chair and made Ishani to comfortable in resting her head in his shoulder. Ranveer had a happy smile in his face thinking about this cute moment with Ishani.

To be continued 😉

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ishveer singing for ragini was sweet.ragini is ishani's heart...ranveer's love art and ishveer's love symbol.great.what happened to baa?

jasminerahul thumbnail

Glad that baa is okay.baa thanking ranveer is nice.ishani telling miss meri laddoo and ranveer calling her dharam patni was cute.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

The delivery went well and they have a new family member. Ranveer and Ishani were good support for the new parents.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Ishani thanking ranveer saying that no man does this much for his wife's family was nice.ishani saying that she trusts him was nice.ishanu saying that she married him and she doesn't want anything more in this life was nice.ishveer saying matsh to each other was romantic.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Ishveer are in a romantic mood.ranveer admiring ishani's beauty was romantic. Ranveer saying that let other girls look at him but his eyes will be only on ishani was romantic. Perfect pics.