u can blame her all u want 👇Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
This is addictive...
Isse to EDT better tha, at least rukte to the
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
u can blame her all u want 👇Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
This is addictive...
Isse to EDT better tha, at least rukte to the
R u guys referring to Radha krishna show?
I never watched that show😆
yeh thread Pete ne banaya hai maine nahiOriginally posted by: RainOfDew
u can blame her all u want 👇
Yes🤣 Just read where i tagged u😆
Good u didnt.. saved urself from trauma
Good for you
I had to watch it since my Father in law watched it
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
Good for you
I had to watch it since my Father in law watched it
Good.. u shouldnt feel left out
prem ka prasad sabko milna chahiye🤣
prem ka prasad sabko milna chahiye🤣
Ek ek karke aao.. dhakka nhi maaro.. sabko milega prasad
yeh thread Pete ne banaya hai maine nahi
But I'm not the one spamming here , spam in EDT, poor EDT 8 is lagging behind