Originally posted by: firewings_diya
yeah but with hc every actress have chemistry i guess. 😄 that's why they made fl marry this time 😄
They should get surbhi Jyoti or Karishma Tanna!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
yeah but with hc every actress have chemistry i guess. 😄 that's why they made fl marry this time 😄
They should get surbhi Jyoti or Karishma Tanna!!!
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
yeah but with hc every actress have chemistry i guess. 😄 that's why they made fl marry this time 😄
That's true.
He can create chemistry with any actor.
DKP ki itni hesiyat nahi ki woh unhe laye
Kal Bol rahe hai Harshad is leaving and Aaj Bol rahe hai new ladki aayegi. SBS is drunk
HC and Namita Dubey have great chemistry. Although I did not like her character Puja in Bepannah, I cant deny they had amazing chemistry.
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
yeah but with hc every actress have chemistry i guess. 😄 that's why they made fl marry this time 😄
Par Karishma ke sath to nhi hai yaar 😆
Ya fir mujhi ko nhi dikhti 😔
Originally posted by: Needhi.A
HC and Namita Dubey have great chemistry. Although I did not like her character Puja in Bepannah, I cant deny they had amazing chemistry.
BP cast se koi aayega to Jenny ko bulao
Kuch fans ne already tayari kar rakhi hai 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cv7w2lBtz-w/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
When did he work with her?
I'm talking about KS.. Apni Arohi 😅
BP cast se koi aayega to Jenny ko bulao
Kuch fans ne already tayari kar rakhi hai 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cv7w2lBtz-w/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
I would love it but I doubt Jenny will join this show🤣
Aur DKP usko nhi layenge warna Abhira fans bhi Abhira ko bhul jayenge🤣