she is half pathan and half punjabiOriginally posted by: SunShine_Soul
I didn't know Sabina was Pathan😳
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
she is half pathan and half punjabiOriginally posted by: SunShine_Soul
I didn't know Sabina was Pathan😳
Originally posted by: 23emilly
she is half pathan and half punjabi
That's why she is doing amazing job
But I felt the latest episode was quite boring
This episode was a bit stretched. Too much family drama happened.
Waiting for next episode
I’m loving each and every episode!
I wonder if it was to get the family drama out of the way though? We'll see whats in the next episode.Originally posted by: NINALOGY
This episode was a bit stretched. Too much family drama happened.
Waiting for next episode
Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ
I wonder if it was to get the family drama out of the way though? We'll see whats in the next episode.
Yeah waiting for coming episode
This episode was best one so far
Finally barbeena and haji Sahib has started living like a real husband wife.
Showing unavailable on my end.