Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
as long as we're not getting into the details, mentions are fine. But keep it limited. 😆
We can always mark the post mature.
I followed your advice and...go through this thread🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
as long as we're not getting into the details, mentions are fine. But keep it limited. 😆
We can always mark the post mature.
I followed your advice and...go through this thread🤣
In my head somehow Yuvika might just have to end up with a 3rd random influential guy for “ business “ purposes something like DJ and his wife’s relationship , I can see Fahad Ali entering as a cool business tycoon who ends up with her
Neil and Yuvika will be the end game. May be Kartik will turn negative at the end. He is already shown suspicious/jealous of Neil. Neil ka toh baas good hi good hai. And I like him more than Kartik.Intelligent, brave abd never comes in between Yuvika and her goal. Sounds like a hero.👍💚