but they do it by themselves, have you visit Quora for them? Their praises on that site makes me so happy
Yes🤣I go there when i wanna laugh 😈 (i know sadist me)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
but they do it by themselves, have you visit Quora for them? Their praises on that site makes me so happy
Yes🤣I go there when i wanna laugh 😈 (i know sadist me)
you watched? It’s good na tell this to her
Watched it lekin kya khaak achha tha.... Dialogues ki aisi taisi kardi writers ne 😭
that’s not sadism🤣
that’s not sadism🤣
Fir thik hai
I was laughing on show anyway not our gods😆
I will start tomorrow, I need to visit Quora too, to update and refresh my memory🤣
will visit that together okay😆
I will start tomorrow, I need to visit Quora too, to update and refresh my memory🤣
will visit that together okay😆
Haan tell me before hand uske acc i'll plan my schedule😆
I was talking about the promo😒Originally posted by: Syon_Anya41
Watched it lekin kya khaak achha tha.... Dialogues ki aisi taisi kardi writers ne 😭
I know and you forgot about the fans🤣
I was talking about the promo😒
OOH!! I see😛
Yes! The promo was quite good ; the execution with the bg music was just
😌👌