the recent one about the shloka and AC😆
🤣Acha i thought u posted that promo before
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
the recent one about the shloka and AC😆
🤣Acha i thought u posted that promo before
you had an exam today??
Yeah lol. It went well, I guess 😊❤️
They are trying to trap me with the promo😭 {why are they so good in this department😡}
And why did I type Nastik’s Ramayan on YT to watch the promo and then realised I should type Sony’s Ramayan cause Nastik won’t show the result😭😭
Still better than Adipurush's Ramayan lmfaooo🤣
please, please, please for once, there is no actor in the promo just Ayodhaya and voiceovers 😳Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Nope..let me come out of the truama that crap RK show gave me.. i wont watch this😡
No I watched the promo first then posted it and then checked WA😆
if you are guessing then I am sure it went well😳
you watched? It’s good na tell this to her
please, please, please for once, there is no actor in the promo just Ayodhaya and voiceovers 😳
I saw the promo but ep is a no no
My fav: Ram Ram Jai Raja Ram❤️.. who ever made it👏
No I watched the promo first then posted it and then checked WA😆
To tumhe msg se kaise yaad aya agar baad me dekha😆
you watched? It’s good na tell this to her
Yes soo good that all religions ppl are bashing them