https://www.indiaforums.com/show/baatein-kuch-ankahee-si_7055Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Please open the forum for Baatein Kuch Ankahee Si on Star Plus
Announcements
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.indiaforums.com/show/baatein-kuch-ankahee-si_7055Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Please open the forum for Baatein Kuch Ankahee Si on Star Plus
my bad lol 😆
I tried....Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31
that’s coz your account is still in hibernation mode. Try logging in and going to deactivation option: off.
try multiple times.
This is such a headache...Feels like punishment 😭
I had deactivated my acc for 2 months ..
Now ,when I have reopened my acc and try to post comments in a thread automatically ,I get logout.
User Name -
D_e_s_t_i_n_y
https://www.indiaforums.com/user/1100952
"How much Longer do I have to wait?"
Tagging Mods too..
😳 can you please look into this?
Please wait, Vijay and the tech team will look into this matter, as soon as possible.❤️I had deactivated my acc for 2 months ..
Now ,when I have reopened my acc and try to post comments in a thread automatically ,I get logout.
User Name -
D_e_s_t_i_n_y
https://www.indiaforums.com/user/1100952
"How much Longer do I have to wait?"
Tagging Mods too..
The Topic Search Seems to be Broken
Keeps giving 500 Internal Server Error
Can we have someone look into this
Thank you
Thank you 🤗Originally posted by: Viswasruti
Please wait, Vijay and the tech team will look into this matter, as soon as possible.❤️
You are welcome. ❤️Thank you 🤗
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
You are welcome. ❤️
Hi I’m facing a similar problem while logging in my original id..I had deactivated my id 8 days back for a break..usually I can reactivate it after 7th day but now I’m getting the same old
ACCOUNT CURRENTLY IN
HIBERNATION
Later, When I try to login using google account or email id it says the invalid username like the username doesn’t exist..please help mods and Vijay..I feel in future introduce a feature we can control when to deactivate and reactivate instead of mandatory 7 days which bring such glitches..
Hi All, First off, a huge thank you to each one of you! Your active participation and enthusiasm continue to shape our community into a vibrant...
1.8k