Forum's rank is 3! Congo shongo peeps🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Forum's rank is 3! Congo shongo peeps🥳
🥳Originally posted by: beinguraloo
Forum's rank is 3! Congo shongo peeps🥳
Originally posted by: beinguraloo
Forum's rank is 3! Congo shongo peeps🥳
Congratulations guys 🥳
Yuvika fired that Bansal🥳
OMG Yuvika started firing people....Finally 🤣
I so loved that bold confident ruthless businesswoman in Yuvika😎
Okau so that hotel was Arora's hospitality business😆Finally cleared
Neil is looking so handsome today ☺️
And in today's episode he is taunting Yuvika and Kartik. 🤣 He is gradually moving forward but bahut slow hai. And he rendered Yuvika speechless by something which I couldn't hear properly. 🤣 And then covered it up. 😆Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Han kabhi Kartik, kabhi Dadababu 🤪
Banda saj dhaj K ish baar Milne Chala geya without taking any risk 🤣
Simone Aejun scene🤣 Nd DJ saw them😆 It was coz of him trip fall happened
Precap: I think Rathi sent those ppl.. maybe Kartik will come now? Or Neil?
OK DJ...Now you know how it feels when someone sees their partner with someone else😡
Jese ko tesa
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90