Can I please ask you that what time is the finale is going to start?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Can I please ask you that what time is the finale is going to start?
Bebika coughed in to Abhishek food😡. I have never seen her covering her mouth and claims to be doctor.
IST 9:00 pmCan I please ask you that what time is the finale is going to start?
Thank you very much dear.
She is so unhygienic 🤢 She used to cough all the time with her mouth uncovered while cooking as well.Bebika coughed in to Abhishek food😡. I have never seen her covering her mouth and claims to be doctor.
Elvish seems to be a sure shot winner, looks like politicians and a lot of celebs supporting him as well. Ek OTT ke liye dono YouTubers pagal hue pade hain. Though I wanted Abhishek to win but chalo kismat footi thi bechare ki.
PLZ unlock 14 August big boss forum.