Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Segment #25

When Ishaan entered the house, Ayesha was on the floor, screeching. Her face was burnt. Veda was tieing her to the table, ignoring her screams.

"Are you ok?" Ishaan asked and she nodded, tightening a knot.

She gave the other woman another spiteful look and stood up.

"You know no one can save you, yet you were dumb enough to attack me?" She asked and walked away. Ishaan almost winced. This job was ruthless, he knew, but sometimes he forgot how much ruthless it made people.

"What are you going to do about her?"

"I have called the police station, they'll be sending a team soon." She answered as she passed him a glass of water.

"You are going to get her arrested?"

"Of course, she attacked a police officer."

"So she is no longer useful?" Ishaan asked, reading between the lines.

"You know?"

"It's obvious. Your ambition was always greater than anything, was more important to you. You weren't following Bossa or Simba, you were protecting them."

Veda smirked and drank some water.

"Are you going to turn me in?"

"I have no proof." He shrugged. "And I have learned it the hard way, this system isn't messed up as people think, it's well functioning if you mess up and try to make it right, you'll just be replaced."

"You were the brightest of our batch, just a little too noble. Glad you started seeing sense." Veda answered and raised her empty glass to toast him.

"You were never going to let the case go, were you?"

Now it was Ishaan's turn to smirk.

"I should have known. You were obsessed with solving the unsolvable case that Diwedi Sir had given and had tried to solve it, even though the rest of the batch had given up."

"I wasn't obsessed. I just thought it had to have an answer."

"Did you find one?"

But before he could answer, Ayesha gave in to her pain and fainted.

"Do what's right, Veda, for once," Ishaan said. The police sirens became louder as if to echo his statement. Veda looked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What was all that about? I was worried?" Darshan asked Ishaan the second he entered the flat.

"Are you ok?"

"They arrested Ayesha," Ishaan answered. He looked at Darshan who was looking at him in shock and the cheered happily.

"What? How? Tell me everything."

And in that second, the reality hit Ishaan. Both the women who had killed his friends were behind bars. Granted, they had a chance to go scot-free, manipulate the law, and use money and power to run away, but he had done it, he had given his friends justice and in the right way.

"It'll be over soon." He said as raised his hand to touch Ishaan, but he couldn't, his heartbeat had suddenly elevated and he realized how close he was to Ishaan, not physically, but emotionally. 

"You should get some sleep, it was a long night." Ishaan nodded.

As Ishaan started walking to the bedroom, Darshan's burner phone beeped. He sighed in relief as he saw the known phone number of the sender.

We haven't spoken for a long time, but I was catching up on our favorite TV show, the one about the rich businessman whose child is kidnapped, remember? The child is still away, but the informer got paid and is safe. Hope you are liking the show too.

"Ishaan,I think Simba kidnapped Aarav."

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Ohho, interesting c'est plus!!! 

Veda being grey or darker was a good one. I love badass women β˜ΊοΈ

Darsh-Ish are gonna be so good together 😭😭😭 I wanna add some angst but nahi karna cuz they've suffered too much already πŸ™ˆ Schrodinger's fluff v angst πŸ€£

I hope Aarav is chilling with his uncle πŸ˜†

Koi hai ki apan dono hi pass pass khel rahe? πŸ˜†

Idhar Veda hona chahiye? 

Edited by Satrangi_Curls - 9 months ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Mummaaaaaa, just killed a(3-4) (wo)man ....

Put a gun against his head

Pulled the trigger now he's dead

Muummmmmaaaaaaa 

UWU 

(⁠๑⁠˙⁠β₯⁠˙⁠๑⁠)

Didn't mean to make you cry πŸ€£

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Ye kya tha? kuch samajh nahi aaya  πŸ˜†

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Ye kya tha? kuch samajh nahi aaya  πŸ˜†

Bohemian Rhapsody ka verse to tell you what the story has been like so far πŸ€£

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Ohho, interesting c'est plus!!! 

Veda being grey or darker was a good one. I love badass women β˜ΊοΈ

Darsh-Ish are gonna be so good together 😭😭😭 I wanna add some angst but nahi karna cuz they've suffered too much already πŸ™ˆ Schrodinger's fluff v angst πŸ€£

I hope Aarav is chilling with his uncle πŸ˜†

Koi hai ki apan dono hi pass pass khel rahe? πŸ˜†

Idhar Veda hona chahiye? 

Na, Ayesha hi hai, she has her face burnt naa

You can take the next one

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Na, Ayesha hi hai, she has her face burnt naa

You can take the next one

cool, I thought the conversation ended cuz she fainted πŸ˜† but wither ways, it works

Doing next :) soonish β€οΈ

MochaQueen thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Segment 7 - well written...im eager to learn more about Ishaan's past.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Segment #26

"Ishaan, I think Simba kidnapped Aarav." Darshan told Ishaan as he walked out after a quick shower. 

"Not my circus, not my monkey."

"But you're his PA."

"Exactly, PA, not bodyguard." Ishaan laid on the bed. 

"How can you sleep knowing-"

"Go to sleep Darsh, it's not our problem."

Darshan looked at him with questions but Ishaan turned off the lights.

___

On Simba's cruise, Aarav was busy partying with the special guests his uncle had bought for him.

"You having fun, son?" Simba asked.

"Yes uncle! I'm so happy that you invited me here. Dad would never let me party like this."

"This evening we shall have a grand celebration for your birthday."

"Sure!" Aarav went back to his room.

"Is he really that dense or…" Bissa puffed smoke from a cigar.

"Not sure but either way, as long as he's with me, I can make his dad dance on my tunes."

"How's the dance coming along so far?"

"Pop n lock."

___

"I want my son with me by this afternoon." Manohar ordered the DCP. 

"Sir, we are looking for him but if you don't co-operate with information on Simba, we can't do much. He doesn't have his phone with him either. How do you expect us to track him?" Ravi tried to keep his calm. 

"Where is Ishaan? I want him here, right now."

"Sir, I can't -"

"I know Nadia and Ayesha, both are in jail. So, call him, here, right now." 

"Sir, my team is-"

"I want Ishaan Kesrani on this case." Manohar screamed. 

"You remember the last time he worked on a case this big, got the businessman's son killed. You want that?" 

"You want a transfer where not even drinking water is available?"

"Sir, do not threaten me with a transfer, I will do my duty, no matter where I'm posted."

"Ishaan." 

Ravi sighed and dialled a number. What felt like an eternity, the phone was answered. 

"The number you're trying to reach is currently out of reach." Ishaan answered robotically.

"Need you in Mumbai in an hour."

"Well, I ain't Shaktimaan to fly there." 

"Send my chopper. Ask him to bring that detective along." Manohar promptly answered.

"Fine." Ishaan groaned.

"Pack up, we gotta rescue that piece of turd." He told Darshan after throwing his phone away. 

"Hope to see some fancy clowns."

"You are one." 

___

"Birdie says the cop and his twink are coming to the party." 

"Make the party grand."

"On it, boss."

___

"Where do you think Aarav is?" Ishaan asked Manohar. 

"Sy-Simba said he was taking him for a trip on an island."

"Which island?"

"Somewhere in the Indian Ocean."

"Sir, please give me specific details possible, your answers are not helping." Ishaan drank a glass of water. 

"I need my son."

"How long has he been missing?" Darshan asked.

"About 36 hours." 

"We will get back to you." Ishaan closed his notebook and saw Ravi's text. Fishes have seen a cruise floating with our cargo.

"Please bring me my son." Manohar almost begged.

"We will." Darshan answered.

(⁠灬⁠º⁠‿⁠º⁠灬⁠)⁠♑

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Segment #27

"How do we not have anything?" Darshan groaned. "It's like Manohar just gift-wrapped Aarav as a parcel and gave him to Simba and didn't even bother to check with the delivery person if the parcel is delivered to the right address."

"That's the analogy you could come up with?" Ishaan asked as a constable chuckled. Darshan looked at her and she ducked her head.

"Can we focus? We know that Simba won't have any legal paper trails to any ownership of any private island or at least he wouldn't take Aarav there. Aarav being an idiot that he is, didn't even bother to tell anyone where he was going."

"Unless he didn't know too." Ishaan supplied.

Darshan wanted to snap at him but his eyes went wide. 

"There is no way he didn't know. Remember you had said that despite all his misgivings, he was actually very cautious of the places he stays because he is a Karen like that?" 

"Yeah, but they could lie to him. Once he is there on the island, they could tell him to shove it."

"Sure, but what does Aarav do when he gets something fancy?" Darshan wiggled his eyebrows.

Ishaan's eyes widened with crazy excitement as he dialled a number.

"Are you sure she'll know?" Ravi asked from the other line.

"We could try sir, at least we could have some breakthrough," Ishaan answered.

______

Ramya Kapoor was in a fight with her director for cutting off her action scenes when her manager, Kiya, came to her, her phone in her hand. 

"The DCP said this is urgent." She whispered in her ear. 

"Hello, sir."

"Hi Ramya, this is ACP Ishaan Kesrani, Mumbai Police," Darshan answered, struggling to keep Ishaan from fighting for the phone. He shushed the other man as Ramya greeted her.

"Is everything ok, sir?" 

"I need to talk to you, it's urgent. Is this a good time?"

"I am heading to my vanity van, give me a minute." She said and Ishaan muted the call.

"What the hell?"

"She is an actress who can lie through her teeth and has been manipulating the whole world with her PR team for the last fifteen years. You are someone who can't even lie to me about eating your breakfast. Who should be the one talking?" Darshan asked as the phone cracked to life again.

"Hello." Ramya called out for. The other side. Ishaan sighed and slumped in his chair. Darshan unmuted the call and answered.

"Hello. We were wondering if, in the last week, you were in contact with Aarav Gaikwad?"

"Yes, what's all this about, though?"

"When was the last time you spoke to him?" Darshan asked instead.

"Last night. He drunk-texted me about loving me and stuff. Honestly, it was a great dopamine rush reading through his nonsense."

"Last night? That's impossible. He has been ki...away for almost a week now. Are you sure it's him?"

"Yes. He has been sending me pictures of an island, some random girls, who to be honest, look minors to me,"

"How..." Ishaan whispered.

"Can you send me the number he has been texting you from?"

Ramya nodded at Kiya who tapped on her laptop and then gave a thumbs-up. Darshan checked the notification bar and looked at the number in confusion.

"That's not his number?"

"Oh yeah, Aarav gifted me an iPhone with a sim and everything, when we met, but I didn't take it, so I guess he just kept it for himself?" Ramya asked.

"But you are sure it's him. Like it's not photoshopped or anything?"

"I can't say, but the texts do sound like him. I could have Kiya send the texts to you."

"That sounds great, Ramya, thank you so much," Ishaan said.

"Honestly sir, why bother? I get it he is a person in power, but he just abuses it. It's good that he is in a ditch." Ramya said and Kiya widened her eyes, asking her to shut up. Ramya was clearly not over the fight at the party and the fight with director had just caused her to speak without thinking.

"I know what you mean, and I have seen the way he is with you."

"You have?"

"But honesty,  I feel like it's men like Aarav get to hack the system sooner, because they are men with privileges, and that's why, I don't want to save him, but the state depends on it, and I am doing it for the people who can't hack the system."

Ramya blinked in surprise. She had never seen people, especially men, sound so vulnerable unless they were just characters on paper. This was a human telling her that the system was flawed and he was helping the ones wrong, and it didn't sound fake to her, and Ramya knew what fake sounded like, she lived that life.

"Do you hack the system, sir?" she asked, without meaning to.

"I did, but then I realized something about myself and the world took away that privilege from me."

Ishaan raised his eyebrow and Darshan hung up the phone.

"You should find the other phone."

He said and turn to leave the room.

"What are you hiding, Darshan? Why can't you hack the system?"

Darshan looked at him, wondering if he should tell him the truth.  Ishaan, of all, deserved to know, he had to know, but it was the truth Darshan hid behind alleys of gay pubs, in the room of his one-night-stand partners and in the ignored texts of his ex-partners wanting more from him, emotionally, but he could never be them for them. He hid the truth behind his own denial to accept it.

_____

Is it time for Darshan to come out? Please god, I hope so, my baby needs his Ishu darling😭🀧