Hey Leena & Devi
Please can I get an extension until Wednesday, the 16th?🤔
I will definitely try to send it before then.. but just in case.😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hey Leena & Devi
Please can I get an extension until Wednesday, the 16th?🤔
I will definitely try to send it before then.. but just in case.😳
Let Leena confirm this.
Deadline extended to August 28, 2023, 11:59PM IST.
You're the best Leena! Thank you.🤗❤️Deadline extended to August 28, 2023, 11:59PM IST.
6 days left. Come on, people😬
Here are the pictures of RaYa and the other characters for those who are interested in taking part > link
Thanks to Nabila for helping me out with the pics and Mrina's pictures from the picture gallery❤️
Hi Leena thanks for the pics. I completely missed this contest. Will try and see if i manage to send something until monday
Finally sent in my entries.