Neil bhardwaj from vanshaj
Copy pasting the same song given in the example of the first post cause I don't watch bollywood movies ;
Muskaanein jhoothi hai.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Neil bhardwaj from vanshaj
Copy pasting the same song given in the example of the first post cause I don't watch bollywood movies ;
Muskaanein jhoothi hai.
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Copy pasting the same song given in the example of the first post cause I don't watch bollywood movies ;
Muskaanein jhoothi hai.
You didn't give the next character😅
I posted Dhanraj Mahajan in the 1st page , or is this like Antakshari where I have to dedicate a song and then give another name? In that case Dadababu from Vanshaj...
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
I posted Dhanraj Mahajan in the 1st page , or is this like Antakshari where I have to dedicate a song and then give another name? In that case
Dadababu from Vanshaj...
B: yups! Also the characters can be from other shows too!
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
I posted Dhanraj Mahajan in the 1st page , or is this like Antakshari where I have to dedicate a song and then give another name? In that case Dadababu from Vanshaj...
Dekhne mein kitna seedha saadha
I really think Dadabhai is more complex than the wise owl and is actually kind of twisted in his own way.
Next character: Neil from Naamkaran
Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali
Dekhne mein kitna seedha saadha
I really think Dadabhai is more complex than the wise owl and is actually kind of twisted in his own way.
Next character: Neil from Naamkaran
Ab ye kaun hai ?
Acp turned radio jockey? ( as per wiki)
Song ; Kal ho na ho ( the song)
Character ; Paro Nanavati from ek mahal ho sapno ka
No idea about this one, give us a known character, this game is stuck. Mine is Virat chavan🤣Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Ab ye kaun hai ?
Acp turned radio jockey? ( as per wiki)
Song ; Kal ho na ho ( the song)
Character ; Paro Nanavati from ek mahal ho sapno ka
No idea about this one, give us a known character, this game is stuck. Mine is Virat chavan🤣
Even i don't know who virat is
Vanraj from Anupama
No idea about this one, give us a known character, this game is stuck. Mine is Virat chavan🤣
Kya hua tera vada🤣
Next char: Sakshi Goenka (Ek Hasina Thi)
Golmaal, like his life😆
Jethalal😳