I found this really sweet. In the second video Sunny looks like his eyes are getting teary.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cv2gHQdO5Xm/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cv2f_f_PC9O/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
I found this really sweet. In the second video Sunny looks like his eyes are getting teary.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cv2gHQdO5Xm/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cv2f_f_PC9O/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
But where my favorite Deol of all times at?
That might be the first time seeing them all together
Originally posted by: 2N6P2BFBOFIGCDM4
But where my favorite Deol of all times at?
Dharmendra? Probably at home. Lately his mobility seemed rather slow (he’s 87) so yea he’s probably not up for going to premiers.
NVM. He was there 👍🏼
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cv0M0_PNDO6/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
That might be the first time seeing them all together
Definitely the first time I’ve seen any pictures or videos of all of them together. But I’m sure they’ve had some type of a relationship or dynamic between them all their lives. Sunny and Bobby adore their father and I can’t imagine them shunning his daughters all their lives.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cv2WAYYNx5e/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==



Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Definitely the first time I’ve seen any pictures or videos of all of them together. But I’m sure they’ve had some type of a relationship or dynamic between them all their lives. Sunny and Bobby adore their father and I can’t imagine them shunning his daughters all their lives.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cv2WAYYNx5e/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Ahana is also Dharam/Hema's daughter ?
Yes. Hema and Dharamendra had two daughters. She’s a lot more private and low profile than Esha obviously.
I thought she was asking about AbhayOriginally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Dharmendra? Probably at home. Lately his mobility seemed rather slow (he’s 87) so yea he’s probably not up for going to premiers.
NVM. He was there 👍🏼
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cv0M0_PNDO6/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOXThigex5/?igsh=cWprN2JtdDdjNXh0
Bandar reviews and box office- starring Bobby Deol and Sanya Malhotra...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==
https://x.com/i/status/2042594053070688434
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dblk3pzoPws/?igsh=c3Nna2VsbzV1Mmhi
3