Any news on BO number for Saturday?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Any news on BO number for Saturday?
Critics ki toh aisi ki taisi. Show them the movie ‘chup’. 😆
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Any news on BO number for Saturday?
About 45 crores till the evening shows. Abhi late evening and late night shows baaki hai.
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I forgot about her and their “affair” 😆
BQ, How did you remember that?? I would like to barrow your mind some time 😆
I haven't forgotten about it since the day I heard about it 😭
Imagine my brain is taking out important information I actually need to remember in order to keep this info stored
Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s
About 45 crores till the evening shows. Abhi late evening and late night shows baaki hai.
will reach 50 cr mostly!
Gadar 1 and Lagaan were declared tax free right?
How about this one?
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I haven't forgotten about it since the day I heard about it 😭
Imagine my brain is taking out important information I actually need to remember in order to keep this info stored
But this info is important 😆
This is so sweet.
When you put it that way…. 😭😭😭Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I haven't forgotten about it since the day I heard about it 😭
Imagine my brain is taking out important information I actually need to remember in order to keep this info stored
Originally posted by: Nishita123
will reach 50 cr mostly!
Gadar 1 and Lagaan were declared tax free right?How about this one?
Were they? No idea actually but i don’t see why Gadar 2 should be declared tax free. Though I admit I don’t know what qualifies a movie to be tax free.
Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s
Were they? No idea actually but i don’t see why Gadar 2 should be declared tax free. Though I admit I don’t know what qualifies a movie to be tax free.
Same here, was just curious.
Regarding Gadar 1 and Lagaan - not 100% sure but I think they were declared tax free.
https://x.com/samthebestest_/status/2066561705593970842?s=46
https://youtu.be/IJNR_UVLDhs?si=yK5-YOGPUGUHHYw8 Release date : 15th June 2001 Verdict : All time Blockbuster
https://x.com/i/status/2015367016362959004
Vvan review and box office I Will edit post one with more reviews later
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
10