Kinstugi - NeiVika SS (Final part updated on page 10)

Syon_Anya41 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

In which Yuvika decides to leave her house after the whole AV fiasco.

(Part 2 - page 4

Part 3 - page 6

Part 4 - page 8

Part 5 - page 10)

KINTSUGI - NeiVika SS Part 01

Yuvika Nagar was tired. Exhaution was creeping through her bones.

How could she not, when the internal committee had declared her the culprit?

She was accused of hurting her own family, of hurting her own Dada Babu, of..... wanting to take revenge against the Mahajans.

She could not get Dada Babu's face out of her mind, how broken, how torn and how humiliated he had looked back then. Her mother's broken expression when her father's fake scandal was in the the news again and her siblings when the accusations were laid on her without proof-

She had finally realised why her father, her papa had left this business empire years ago.

It was too much.

It was overwhelming.

So, Yuvika had made the tough decision to leave when they all were sleeping in the dead of the night. She packed her bag with clothes and some cash ; along with the photo frame of her family. The Nagar family.

She sought Diamond's help in fooling the guards and the security system, while she stealthily stepped out of the premises.

The sweet soul had tried convincing her many times, pleaded to not leave but she shook her head, and merely patted him in the head once. She had already made up her mind.

Before her next step though, she stopped and looked back at the mansion with a forlorn gaze.

In just a few weeks, this house had started feeling like home to her. This was the very place where her dad was brought up, this was the very place where her papa grew up under his Dada Babu's guidance and affection, and this was the very place where her parents had found love.

But right now, that same Mansion looked so colourless to her. The walls were so strong that the people living inside had become hollow

As much as she would like to deny it, the Mahajans were selfish. They liked to think about themselves first, not once taking other's feelings into consideration.

Well, she chuckled lightly, she was a Mahajan too, afterall.

She had broken up with Karthik the very same day the Committee had decided she was guilty. He had cried, begged to not ruin their already delicate thread of relationship, but she didn't listen and had mercilessly snapped it. For once and for all. 

And now she was leaving her own family behind, without any prior notice . She did not even want to imagine their shock and horror when they would find her missing from her room the next morning.

Guilt engulfed her in hot flames, making her feel lightheaded.

She looked at her father's watch with tears brimming in her eyes.

Would papa call her a coward for leaving? Or would he tell her that it was alright to feel like this, feel like being alone for once?

She didn't know.

Besides, - she wiped her tears with the back of her hand - it was not like she was leaving forever. 

There were so many things she didn't know about the Empire she had foolishly and impulsively stepped in. She needed time to learn, to prepare herself anyways. Yuvika Mahajan would come back eventually.

But until then,

Steeling herself, she abruptly turned and started walking to the direction of the railway station ; the quiet rattling of her suitcase and shrill chirping of the crickets being her only company. 

.....She did not look back. Not even once.

Edited by Syon_Anya41 - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Syon_Anya41 thumbnail

Thanks!!❤️

It's my first try in writing something so I was a bit nervous hehe 😅

Moonks thumbnail

So good

I was waiting for Neil to make an entry but then realised it’s only about yuvika’s feelings😆

Good thing that she broke up with that chipku

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Syon_Anya41

Thanks!!❤️

It's my first try in writing something so I was a bit nervous hehe 😅

really? you write like a pro🤗

Edited by Moonks - 9 months ago
Syon_Anya41 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

So good

I was waiting for Neil to make an entry but then realised it’s only about yuvika’s feelings😆

Good thing that she broke up with that chipku

Thank you!! <333

I am planning on continuing this so, Neil may or may not appear in the next chapter😉

Syon_Anya41 thumbnail

really? you wrote like a pro🤗

Lmao you really think so?!! 😲

Moonks thumbnail

Thank you!! <333

I am planning on continuing this so, Neil may or may not appear in the next chapter😉

Waiting, waiting and eagerly waiting for that

Moonks thumbnail

Lmao you really think so?!! 😲

obviously while reading, I was admiring your writing skill and and was so shocked after reading that it’s your first time😆

Edited by Moonks - 9 months ago
Syon_Anya41 thumbnail

Waiting, waiting and eagerly waiting for that

A minor warning tho - angst and heartbreak is like one of my favourite genres😛

Syon_Anya41 thumbnail

obviously while reading, I was admiring your writing skill and and was so shocked after reading that it’s your first time😆

Hayee I am getting shy now 😳 <3