Originally posted by: MochaQueen
I don't know what you're talking about😇 yeh dekh lo shreya, maine kuch nahi kiya😳
No cheating allowed. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
I don't know what you're talking about😇 yeh dekh lo shreya, maine kuch nahi kiya😳
No cheating allowed. 🤣
Yup he's the newer one.Originally posted by: MochaQueen
I don't exactly remember now. Isn't this the newer one? Wasn't the old one bald or am I mistaken with another show? :S
I remember this guy too. 😆
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
I remember this guy too. 😆
He was the best one.😆 Les Dennis. Most popular too.
My favourite was the newer one.😈
Les Dennis was good too. He came in Coronation Street too. 😆

It was not intended.🤫🤫🤫🤫🤣
That noise was like
Dha Dha.
When u hear the noise in your head say this to it. Dha Dha to u!. Lol
Have you guys tried Jack & Jills Flickers?
I actually managed to try these here - They are originally from India.
Originally posted by: carisma2
Have you guys tried Jack & Jills Flickers?
I actually managed to try these here - They are originally from India.
Mai to naam hi pehli baar sun raha hoon.
I mean jack & jill to suna hai but not jack & jills flickers. Kya hota hai ye? 🤔
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
Mai to naam hi pehli baar sun raha hoon.
I mean jack & jill to suna hai but not jack & jills flickers. Kya hota hai ye? 🤔
Crisps.
