Originally posted by: carisma2
I don't rem that one. I didn't see it.
U remember Raven?
That's kids game show.
Is it That's so raven? I never watched it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: carisma2
I don't rem that one. I didn't see it.
U remember Raven?
That's kids game show.
Is it That's so raven? I never watched it
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
You already in character or actor or participant or whatever😆??
I don't know what you're talking about😇 yeh dekh lo shreya, maine kuch nahi kiya😳
Originally posted by: carisma2
Oh yeah.. family fortunes. But I will have watched the old original. You may have watched the newer one.
No I think it was the old one. The newer one was even worse.
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
I think so. I don't remember. He was too scared to jump in the pool so the kid pushed him in.🤣
Yeh I think I've seen that one. Lol.. 🤣
Not sure.. but kids will play games then the grim reaper starts eliminating them
The the old host was more fun
Rem when the X went up and that horrible sound it would make on the board. 🤣
I used to like watching Family Fortune too.Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Challenge TV had good shows. I liked Family Fortune but the guy used to blabber too much. I was like just get on with the questions.😆
This guy? 😆

Originally posted by: carisma2
The the old host was more fun
Rem when the X went up and that horrible sound it would make on the board. 🤣
Lmao y u do dat to me, now the sound is stuck in my head.
I don't exactly remember now. Isn't this the newer one? Wasn't the old one bald or am I mistaken with another show? :S
