Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I was kidding🤣
Swastik ? Its written Triangle films company everywhere.Originally posted by: RainOfDew
That Siya ke Ram is of Swastik only.. it has nothing to do wid real Ramayan except char😆
It wasnt Adipurush level bad. 😆 It was not too bad. But like most shows of this genre , Excellent Everything and Kachra Scripting on what to show. One thing i really loved was the music and ambience. Infact they made special care to include some local sounding music. I remember one sound was similar to the songs we hear in chhath puja.
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
It wasnt Adipurush level bad. 😆 It was not too bad. But like most shows of this genre , Excellent Everything and Kachra Scripting on what to show. One thing i really loved was the music and ambience. Infact they made special care to include some local sounding music. I remember one sound was similar to the songs we hear in chhath puja.
The vfx was ok but good enough , i loved the visuals for Mithila kingdom
So I'm asking this to you both because you're both I-F Stunnerz , the colour of the username for Stunnerz is purple and Sizzilerz is red...yet why is the color of the promotion badges flipped? The Stunnerz badge is red wheras the Sizzilerz badge is purple 🤣
Happy Friendship day to Vanshaj forum members😃
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Swastik ? Its written Triangle films company everywhere.
Okay i thought its Swastik.. coz their visuals were similar to Mahabharat
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Happy Friendship day to Vanshaj forum members😃
Thank you. Happy friendship day to you too 😃
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
It wasnt Adipurush level bad. 😆 It was not too bad. But like most shows of this genre , Excellent Everything and Kachra Scripting on what to show. One thing i really loved was the music and ambience. Infact they made special care to include some local sounding music. I remember one sound was similar to the songs we hear in chhath puja.
@b: I loved visuals nd song
But main is plot only which was as u told kachra😆 I remember that Namita Thapar's meme🤣