Kheloge??
Sera, tag your other friends too😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
Kheloge??
Sera, tag your other friends too😆
This sounds fun and quick! Just the kind of game I look for these days
Sign me up, Miss Morning! 😍
I'm sad you didn't tag me, btw 🥺
Thanks guys for the tags 🤗
Thank you! I have added you to the list.This sounds fun and quick! Just the kind of game I look for these days
Sign me up, Miss Morning! 😍
I'm sad you didn't tag me, btw 🥺
Please don't be sad. Here comes a Jadoo Ki Jhappi🤗
Cheers..
Hello stranger! How are you?
Cheers..
Thank you Palak! I have added you to the list.Originally posted by: Palak2812
Sign me up
Cheers..
Oho Hinna new UN, cool i like it
Yes saare games.ek.sath kyu ho rahe hai? 😆
Originally posted by: Savera84
Thank you Bhavna! I have added you to the list. Have you heard from Stuti?
Cheers..
I will ask her if she has time she will surely join. 😊
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
Yes saare games.ek.sath kyu ho rahe hai? 😆
Hame busy rakhne k liye 😆
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
402