Originally posted by: Tapdance
Thanks for the tag Soni...sounds like a chilled out game ..signing up!
Wanna play..?
tagging some more in case you guys are interested..
🤗
Thanks dear....
Yes.... I wanna join 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Tapdance
Thanks for the tag Soni...sounds like a chilled out game ..signing up!
Wanna play..?
tagging some more in case you guys are interested..
🤗
Thanks dear....
Yes.... I wanna join 🥳
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
Signing up 😆 but i hope i read the rules before sending response 😛
Sign me up too 😆
Looks fun
Wow Raji finally you are here with your new game
Count me in !
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Wanna play? See page 1 for detail
I want to play but I did not understand what we are supposed to do
This is the only ITV Show that I have watched completely. When I have played games where I had zero knowledge, ye to zaroor banta hai khelna😆
Thanks for the tag, soni.
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
This is the only ITV Show that I have watched completely. When I have played games where I had zero knowledge, ye to zaroor banta hai khelna😆
Thanks for the tag, soni.
😆 yay good to know that u watched IPKKND completely🥳 its my fav show
😲 shocking but okay no problem😃
Thanks for the tag.
I'm one of the rare ones who hasn't seen this show.
Will watch it and then participate maybe next time.
Google will help but okay Rosy as you wish :)
Raji will explain.
Raji please explain what is needed to be done.
I was on the forum too that time😆
I must have read all the beautiful fictions written there❤️ Later deactivated the account only to forget every detail related to that old account. 😆
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
402