I used to think Maroon was a chill guy who always kept things light and breezy. His posts are usually so innocuous and silly. Today I learned he can deliver savage burns. 😲
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I used to think Maroon was a chill guy who always kept things light and breezy. His posts are usually so innocuous and silly. Today I learned he can deliver savage burns. 😲
Originally posted by: return_to_hades
I used to think Maroon was a chill guy who always kept things light and breezy. His posts are usually so innocuous and silly. Today I learned he can deliver savage burns. 😲
I have innocuous and silly side
But I also have a petty side. I’m so petty I’ll even concede that I’m doing some thing bad and I’ll still do it just cause it needs to be done 😈
The genius of Taylor Swift is that she is the only one who can sing an apology love song to a girl at the Country Music Awards and not a single Southern church mom will get offended about the homosexual agenda.
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I have innocuous and silly sideBut I also have a petty side. I’m so petty I’ll even concede that I’m doing some thing bad and I’ll still do it just cause it needs to be done 😈
Remind me to never get on your bad side. 😆
Can you plz make some Xiao Zhan gifs for me?😳
I wanna use them in IF's Virtual Bigg Boss posts😆
I just copy the GIFs from the internet, don't make them myself 😆
![]()
Why are they not confirming Tae-Jennie? 😆
I cant seem to get them to work when I copy paste.
They dont show up when I post. A lotta ppl wasted a lotta time trying to teach me. But it didnt work😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0