RARKPK ■■ REVIEWS & BO ■■ SPOILER FREE!!- Page 92

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

76.7k

Users

76

Likes

909

Frequent Posters

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly



180 Domestic net? Almost impossible.

Gadar2 and OMG2 are releasing on the 11th. So RRKPK will lose a lot of its screens in ten days. OMG2 seems like a lost cause but Gadar2 looks like it will have a very good weekend at least.

KJo can double the corporate bookings and it still won’t reach 180 in the next ten days.


As much as I liked the movie, the online media likes it for the woke message which I think underplays the importance of acceptance, which it needs from masses.

I am no AstroTalk gyaani baba, but I don’t see this movie reaching beyond 140-150, although I’d love to be proven wrong 😂😂😂😂.

I think hit tag comes from what the distributor makes off the film, even if the distributor is the producer. which makes me think no matter, Karan will ensure he gets this movie over the edge with a hit tag.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail 14th Anniversary Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago
OMG what!!!! NO WAY! The 11th Movie? That’s soooooooo huge WOW!🤣🤣 This definitely makes Alia NUMBER 1 in the entire universe and world and galaxy
catchm-ifucan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2


As much as I liked the movie, the online media likes it for the woke message which I think underplays the importance of acceptance, which it needs from masses.

I am no AstroTalk gyaani baba, but I don’t see this movie reaching beyond 140-150, although I’d love to be proven wrong 😂😂😂😂.

I think hit tag comes from what the distributor makes off the film, even if the distributor is the producer. which makes me think no matter, Karan will ensure he gets this movie over the edge with a hit tag.

A lot of it can be edited without spoiling the essence but I think Karan just wants to give every actor their shining moment. Very few directors I have seen do that but if you go back to his past movies Karan gives every single cast, an opportunity to shine. It’s just him. Another director who does that is Zoya Akhtar.

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

OMG what!!!! NO WAY! The 11th Movie? That’s soooooooo huge WOW!🤣🤣 This definitely makes Alia NUMBER 1 in the entire universe and world and galaxy

SH I think you will like the movie 😆

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

OMG what!!!! NO WAY! The 11th Movie? That’s soooooooo huge WOW!🤣🤣 This definitely makes Alia NUMBER 1 in the entire universe and world and galaxy

SHAITAN , main nahi kehti , log kehten hai . Bad bad ppl 🤩

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 11 days ago

Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 19 days ago

Daayra movie Reviews and box office Collection.

https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meknZizkusk
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 25 days ago

"Haiwaan" - Movie Reviews and Box Office updates

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 1 months ago

https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9912

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".