Such a fabulous update ..Both Ram and Priya are so relatable. ...Can't wait to read more.❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Such a fabulous update ..Both Ram and Priya are so relatable. ...Can't wait to read more.❤️
Absolutely loved the update 💯🥺
Originally posted by: Banyantree
Nice. Glad Priya can walk away from this contract stuff. I want Ram to regret missing out on a good rishta because he was too blind to see the truth of K.
@bold: True! I can understand Pri agreeing to the contract marriage in a moment of weakness/emotion. But her sensible side would surely kick in at some point at which she would try to take corrective action.
Ram is a bit slow to catch on, but he'll (hopefull) see Kri for who she is 😊
I came here for relief from the exasperating bs going on in the show.
First, thank you for doing recaps, because I tend to mix up the fics I'm reading.
Second, 😘 to you for taking away the bad taste of the crapfest and restoring credence to the characters, including Shalini.
Third, I'm fine with Ram still wanting Kriti, in spite of a doubtful feeling, because it makes sense, and it also makes sense for developing the story. I'm happy with Priya being free of the damn contract. I look forward to how you will bring them together, far more than I look forward to (not!) the crap show.
♥️