Thank you so much for the Tag Cari..🤗
But nope, I am not signing up for this..😆
Audience hi thik hoon..
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you so much for the Tag Cari..🤗
But nope, I am not signing up for this..😆
Audience hi thik hoon..
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Interested for this new game by Shreya?
Interesting!!
Sign me up 🥳🥳
Thanks for the tag Soni and Mina 🤗🤗
You guys wanna play?
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Interesting!!
Sign me up 🥳🥳
Thanks for the tag Soni and Mina 🤗🤗
You guys wanna play?
Wild card please 😈 cause group to banega nhi humse
Originally posted by: Minionite
Show up here and bring others with you.
Never watched an epi of BB in my life but I will bite and play the game😂
Sign me up, Souten!
Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat
Wild card please 😈 cause group to banega nhi humse
I'll support from the audience 😆
Sign me up !
I thought let me try this new game 😉
thanks for the tag but I would like to be in audience 🎉
Vote for me.. 🤗 plz.
I gotta win dis..
If I'm audience, do I need to have a working knowledge about BB and its previous contestants?
And how active do I need to be?
And most importantly, will there be anything likely to induce hair-pulling? 🤣
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==
1.4k