OMGGG
BOTH THE TEASERS ARE SO SO SO GOOD
I M SO EXCITED
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
OMGGG
BOTH THE TEASERS ARE SO SO SO GOOD
I M SO EXCITED
Yeah? I think he looks pretty good. His look reminds me a bit of Hamza from Fitoor.one thing i wanted to say,Wahaj is looking really dull when it comes to look even though he is wearing good clothes,he seriously needs to take a break.He doesnt look fresh at all!
Here's the character description given by the makers
Mubashira:
Introducing the sensational Ayeza Khan as Mubashira Jaffer - the fearless protagonist, a pampered daughter who defies conventions & leaves a lasting impact on everyone around her in the upcoming drama #MEIN !!
Zaid:
Introducing the heart-throb Wahaj Ali as Zaid - the spirited lead, a privileged son who is struggling to make a name for himself in the upcoming drama #MEIN !!
Originally posted by: XshopaholicX
Mubashira and Zaid's teasers are here!
Hoping against hope and so looking forward to it!
I liked the promos. I hope it lives up to the expectations. Both of their character arcs seem to be strong willed
Ayeza's wardrobe is intresting.❤️Originally posted by: XshopaholicX
Mubashira and Zaid's teasers are here!
Hoping against hope and so looking forward to it!
After ages we will get to see a love story of two ameers who are not cousins.😆
So am i seeing the same house of zaid's which we have already seen trillion times?
Recently Murtasim and Areeb were staying there.😮💨
Originally posted by: unicornhugs
Yeah? I think he looks pretty good. His look reminds me a bit of Hamza from Fitoor.
He looked good in fitoor but in this one for me he is looking quite dull🤔
I beleive it's the character.one thing i wanted to say,Wahaj is looking really dull when it comes to look even though he is wearing good clothes,he seriously needs to take a break.He doesnt look fresh at all!
It seems like he is playing someone who is rich but not content.
Richie kid with some daddy issues.
Wondering how much the owner of this house must be making🤑🤑So am i seeing the same house of zaid's which we have already seen trillion times?
Recently Murtasim and Areeb were staying there.😮💨
Both Geo and ary are using it 24*7 through out the year.
Originally posted by: unicornhugs
Yeah? I think he looks pretty good. His look reminds me a bit of Hamza from Fitoor.
I think because he doesn't seem to be as egoistic as Ayeza. So, there will be a difference. But there certainly is power play between these two. I liked both
. . Not good but I think he is looking great 😊.Originally posted by: unicornhugs
Yeah? I think he looks pretty good. His look reminds me a bit of Hamza from Fitoor.